Who we are?
We are the company Bring The App s.r.o., Company ID 08703078, with its registered office at Cyrilská 7, 602 00 Brno, registered at the Regional Court in Brno under file number C114963.
We process your personal data as a controller, ie we determine how personal data will be processed and for what purpose, for how long, and we also select any other processors to assist us with the processing. In some cases, we are processors and follow instructions from a personal data controller.
We declare that, as a controller of your personal data, we comply with all legal obligations required by applicable law, in particular the GDPR, and that:
- we will process your personal data only on the basis of a valid legal reason, in particular a legitimate interest, performance of the contract, legal obligation (legal) or consent granted,
- we comply with Article 13 of the GDPR information obligation before the processing of personal data begins,
- we will allow and support you in the exercise and fulfillment of your rights under the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
Purpose, scope and legal title of personal data processing
We process personal information that you entrust to us for the following reason (s):
We use your personal information such as e-mail and name (optional), what you click on in the e-mail and when you open it most often for the purpose of direct marketing – sending commercial messages. We do so out of legitimate interest, as we reasonably assume that you are interested in our services for 3 years after you provide us your e-mail address. By doing so, you manifest consent with your personal data processing.
You can revoke this consent by using the opt-out link in each email you receive.
We urgently need your personal information (billing information, e-mail, telephone) to perform the contract.
We need your personal information such as name, e-mail, phone number (optional) to enable you to contact us with your feedback, suggestions or problems.
We retain your personal information for the duration of the limitation periods, unless the law provides for a longer period of retention or we have specified otherwise in specific cases.
As you browse our website, we record fo example your IP address, how long you stay on the page, and from which page you come from. We consider using cookies to measure website traffic and customize the display of websites as a legitimate concern for the administrator, as we believe we can offer you even better services.
Security and privacy
We protect personal data to the maximum possible extent by means of modern technologies that correspond to the level of technological development. We protect them as if they were our own. We have taken and maintained all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures to prevent the misuse, corruption or destruction of your personal data.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your personal data can be accessed by our employees and associates who are confidential and trained in the security of personal data processing.
We handle most processing operations ourselves and do not need third parties.
We use the services and applications of processors that specialize in that process and are GDPR-compliant in order to provide some specific processing operations that we are unable to perform on our own.
- Google Analytics – web traffic statistics
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- WordPress Jetpack – web traffic statistics
Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
- MailChimp – tool for mass mailing
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
- Web4U – hosting, traffic monitoring
Pravdova 837, 377 01, Jindřichův Hradec II, Czech Republic
In the future, we may decide to use other applications or processors to facilitate and improve processing. However, we promise you that in this case, we will place at least the same security and quality requirements on our processors as we do when selecting.
Transmission of data outside the European Union
We only process data in the European Union or in countries that ensure an adequate level of protection at the discretion of the European Commission. We use US products and services by agreement EU-USA – Privacy shield.
Your privacy rights
You have a number of rights regarding your privacy. If you would like to use any of these rights, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected].
- Thanks to the right of access, you can invite us at any time and we will show you within 30 days what your personal data is processed and why.
- If anything changes or you find your personal data out of date or incomplete, you have the right to add and change your personal information.
- You may exercise the right to restrict processing if you believe we are processing your inaccurate data, believe that we are processing it illegally, but do not want to delete all data or if you have objected to the processing.
- You can limit the scope of personal data or processing purposes. (For example, by unsubscribing from a newsletter you limit the purpose of processing for sending business messages.)
- Right to delete (be forgotten)
Your next right is the right to be forgotten. We don’t want to forget you, but if you wish, you have the right to do so. In this case, we will delete all of your personal information from our system as well as from all subprocessors and down payments. We need 30 days to ensure the right to delete.
In some cases, we are bound by a legal obligation, eg we have to keep records of issued tax documents for a period set by law. In this case, we will delete all such personal information that is not bound by another law. We will notify you by email when the deletion is complete.
- Complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you feel that we do not lawfully handle your information, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time. We will be very pleased if you first inform us of this suspicion so that we can do something about it and correct any mistakes.
Unsubscribe from newsletters and business communications
Inspiration emails are sent to you based on our legitimate interest.
You can stop subscribing to our emails by pressing the unsubscribe link in each email you receive.
We would like to assure you that our employees and associates, who will process your personal data, are obliged to keep confidential personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would compromise the security of your personal data. This confidentiality continues even after the end of the contractual relations with us. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any other third party without your consent.